Thursday, June 21, 2012

Ocracoke Side-Off




Bill and I headed down to Ocracoke last Saturday afternoon to catch some side off conditions.  This was my first time making the trip so it was an adventure taking the ferry and driving to the south end of the island.  Conditions were nice when we rolled up- mostly waist high sets on a rising tide.  I rigged 4.7/85L and Bill was similar on a 91L twin.  My father in law made the trip to Hatteras with me this time.  His first time at the Outer Banks at all.  Rod took some good pics so here they are.  This was a short relaxing sesh before we hit old lighthouse again that evening.  Bill & Keith chronicle all the other days of action.  NE Day 1, Day 2, Day 3.


Photos by Rod Swonguer & Ralph


--
 Rod.  Happy to away from blowing sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment